KHN1

KHN1
ME!!

Thursday 28 October 2010

Secret Admirer by. Mocca be a backsound in Korean Drama Obgyn

link to download tha song

LYRIC

Oh, secret admirer
When you're around the autumn feels like summer
How come you're always messing up the weather?
Just like you do to me..


My Silly admirer
How come you never send me bouquet of flowers?
It's whole lot better than disturbing my slumber
If you keep knocking at my door

Last night in my sleep
I dreamt of you riding on my counting sheep
Oh how you're always bouncing
Oh you look so annoying. (Please!)

Dear handsome admirer
I always think that you're a very nice fellow
But suddenly you make me feel so mellow
Every time you say: "HELLO!"

And every time you look at me
I wish you vanish and disappear into the air
How come you keep on smiling?
Oh! You look so annoying. (Not again!)

My secret admirer
I never thought my heart could be so yearning
Please tell me now why try to ignore me
'Cause I do miss you so

My silly admirer ('cause I do miss you so..)
My handsome admirer ('cause I do miss you so..)
Dear secret admirer
'Cause I do miss you so

***

Mocca is an Indonesian four-member band formed in 1997 in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. The band's musical style is inspired by the retro sounds of the 70s, with influences of swing, bossa nova, Swedish pop, and jazz. The core of the band is Arina Ephipania Simangunsong, Riko Prayitno, Achmad ("Toma") Pratama, and Indra Massad. When playing live, MOCCA is supported by six additional players on keyboards, guitar, percussion, trumpet, trombone, and sax.

While in college, Arina and Riko decided to get together and form a band. For a year, they struggled with performing other people's music, finding themselves bored with the lack of innovation, at which point they decided to write their own songs. In 1997, they composed four songs that unfortunately were not well-received by the rest of the band. After much squabbling and conflict the band split up, leaving only Arina and Riko with their songs.
In late 1999, they asked Indra and Toma to join and Mocca was born. They now had a group with the same vision and awareness of music.
Their debut album My Diary contains 13 songs written from a girl's point of view and her diary entries. The lyrics are in English, and the music mixes waltz, bossa nova, 70s disco, and rock. Rolling Stone Indonesia magazine placed My Diary on their "150 Greatest Indonesian Albums of All Time" list at number 59. The magazine also ranked Mocca's song, "Me and My Boyfriend" at #150 on "150 Greatest Indonesian Songs of All Time" list.
In 2009, they produced a song for the soudntrack of the Korean film Bandhobi.

Albums

  • My Diary (2002)
  • Friends (2004)
  • Colours (2007)

EPs

  • OST Untuk Rena (2005)
  • Mini Album (2010)

Singles / compilation appearances

  • "Secret Admirer" – Gadis magazine album compilation, 2002
  • "Secret Admirer" (acoustic version) – Ripple Magazine, 13th edition, 2002
  • "Me & Boyfriend" (acoustic version) – "Delicatessen" 2nd compilation, 2002
  • "Me & Boyfriend" – MTV Gress compilation, 2004
 Source : Wikipedia


One of Indo's situs wrote : 
band pop jazz asal bandung ini bisa dibilang sudah “menjajah” sebagian kecil asia.
Malaysia,Thailand dan Korea Selatan sudah mereka singgahi dengan selamat.
Yang paling menarik adalah di Korea, mereka diundang dalam suatu acara
tv live(mungkin kalo disini sebesar acara extravaganza,TMO dll)
yang satu acara itu isinya HANYA mocca membawakan lagu2 mereka SAJA!
Hebatnya lagi satu studio (orang2 korea tentunya) hafal dengan lagu2 mereka!
Catatan lainnya adalah, salah satu lagu Mocca menjadi theme song pada sebuah iklan di Jepang, dan sangat disukai!




And ,,, U know what ,,, this song became a backsound in my FAV K-DRAMA ,,, OBGYN ,,, OMG !!!
I'm so PROUD of THEM !!!
I'm PROUD ,,, bcoz ,,, There's a lot of Indo's musican that as GOOD as other country's 





But ,,, WHY INDO's GOOD MUSICAN CANT BE A FAMOUS ONE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY ???

OMG !!!

2 comments:

  1. ayo kita galakkan musik2 keren di indo,jgn yg kampung aja....ha..ha..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ealah ,,, ini koko ta ???
    loh ,,, ayok ko ,,,
    kan selera qta *ber3* SAMA toh ya ,,,,, ???

    ReplyDelete